Friday, October 13, 2006

11 Weeks Old


11 weeks ago, we delivered a happy healthy Cora! I can't believe it's been 11 weeks. The time is just going so fast. This week especially flew by. I don't know where it went. It was just Monday yesterday, wasn't it?

Yesterday was Cora's first introduction to cold weather and snow. I don't think she noticed much. Ha! It has been very chilly here and we even had some snow yesterday. The wind is howling today, but thankfully the fall leaves seem to be clinging onto the trees. The leaves are just getting beautiful. It's so hard when they all fall off and it's just ugly. But then the snow falls, and makes it pretty again. Fall is my favorite time of year. I so hope that the weather warms up again so we can continue to take Cora on walks on those beautiful autumn evenings.


We are heading to Colombus, OH next weekend to see Aunt Leah and her family. (That is Kevin's sister.) Dobbie is going with us, so it should be alot of fun. We will be going down south around Christmas to see Uncle Steve and his family, Kevin's brother. Cora has some fun times and memories ahead.


I can't get over what it's like to be a mommy! I love it. This little girl is the love of my life. It's wonderful. She's wonderful!
-Mindy

No comments: