Wednesday, September 27, 2006

All By Myself


I have finally mastered the blog and am writing and adding pictures on my own. We'll see how it goes. Cora is laying beside me cooing, or rooting me on! It probably won't look as neat as when Kevin adds pictures, but oh well!

Cora is really talking today. It's like she added these new sounds to her repertoire overnight. It's cracking me up. There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of your child's voice for the first time. It's amazing to hear her go at it. She gets so excited when looking at our couch, our
living room curtains, or the trees outside the window. She starts to smile and coo. So fun!

I caught some of those smiles on the camera this morning when I was changing her. They are so cute! Did you know that we just love her so much? Well, we do!

Also...Cora slept through the night last night. She's been doing very well, sleeping 5-7 hours at a time. Last night she slept 8 hours and 45 minutes! I couldn't believe it. Hopefully we'll keep it up.

-Mindy





No comments: